The November 2019 issue of the BFA newsletter is available as a PDF:
The newsletter includes:
- A Personal Experience of the Third BFA Focusing Community Camp in Suffolk
- A Report from the recent BFA Annual Gathering and General Meeting
- Us-ness: Describing the Indescribable
- Presence Meets ‘Ego’
- Focusing at Boomtown Fair
- Is it OK to tell a story in Focusing?
- Poems/quotes: ‘Stories about Stories’
- Practitioner Profile
- UK Focusing events listing for the next 6 months.
Past issues of the newsletter (since 2013) can be accessed for viewing or download on www.focusing.org.uk/resources. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on “Newsletters”.
An index of contents of all the newsletters (by issue and by author) can be viewed on: